Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Just got an email. My paper has been selected for presenting at the Jazoon'2007 conference to be held in Zurich in June 2007. I had submitted my paper titled 'Adapting swingx JXTreeTable component to display XML" to both Java One and Jazoon. The Java One folks didn't see any merit in my paper whereas the jazoon folks did. I had written this paper based on the work I had done with the JXTreeTable for the XML grid component I was developing. Iam still waiting to hear more from the Jazoon people and if all goes well, I might go to Zurich in June. It was really good that Jazoon had a track for desktop java as I have been doing mostly desktop related work the past few months. It is only recently that I have taken interest in web 2.0, RIAs and such that I would have been hard pressed for a topic in which to present on had there not been a desktop java track. The next step would be for me to get ready a camera ready presentation. I will update this space frequently on what transpires. Switzerland has one of the prettiest landscapes on earth and what's more, I haven't been there yet. So Iam hoping it will be a great experience for me if I do make it. The kind of good work Bonanzasoft is doing in the open source space is starting to get recognized by the technological community at last. Iam sure only good things awaits the hard working people at Bonanzasoft from now on.

8 comments:

saucy said...

Congrates to you Prakash. Keep it up.

prakash visvanathan said...

Hi Kamal,
Thanks for the wishes. However I have decided not to attend after all.

cheers,
prakash
http://www.sanctitysoft.com

Anonymous said...

your template displayed incorrectly in my browser(chrome)

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

muscle gaining secrets -
my list strategy -
my phone riches -
natural cancer treatments -
online tv pc -
panic away -
pdf creator -
peel away ads -
pips leader -
ppc web spy -
prevent sweating -
privacy control -
publicrecordspro -
public records pro -
questions for couples -
quick article pro -
quick paid surveys -
quit smoking today -
reg defense -
registry winner -
reg tool -
reverse mobile -
richard mackenzie direct -
rocket german -
rotator cuff training -
rss feeds submit -
satellite pc box -
save the marriage -
spy no more -
spyware stop -
super seduction power -
surefire trading challenge -
tattoo me now -

Anonymous said...

Tinnitus Miracle -
Tweetomatic Profiteer -
Woodworking 4 Home -
24 Hour Internet Business -
Blogging To The Bank -
Burn The Fat -
Earth 4 Energy -
Fap Turbo -
Fat Burning Furnace -
Fat Loss 4 Idiots -
Foex Auto Money -
Hemorrhoid Miracle -
Legit Online Jobs -
Magic Of Making Up -
Magni Work -
Micro Niche Finder -
Plr Article Software -
Pregnancy Miracle -
Software Submitter Pro -
The Affiliate Code -
The Diet Solution Program -
Truth About Abs -
Zygor Guides -
burn the fat -
bv cures -
calling men -
camera dollars -
carb rotation diet -
cash making power sites -
cb mall -
combat the fat -
conversationalhypnosis -
conversational hypnosis -
credit secrets bible -

Anonymous said...

destroy hemorrhoids -
dirty talking guide -
dotcom income secrets -
duplicate file cleaner -
dvd copy pro -
earth4energy -
earth 4 energy -
easy launcher -
easy system cleaner -
eatstopeat -
eat stop eat -
eczema free forever -
end your tinnitus -
error nuker -
fatburningfurnace -
fat burning furnace -
fat loss 4 idiots -
final sync -
firewall gold -
fitness model program -
fit over 40 -
fit yummy yummy -
flattenyourabs -
flatten your abs -
forex candlesticks made easy -
forex killer -
forex megadroid -
get rid of your cellulite -
g money pro -
google shadow -
governmentregistry -
government registry -
gov resources -
health biz in a box -